Coral Beach Hotel & Resort – 5*
The Coral Beach Hotel & Resort in Paphos, Cyprus, is situated on 500 meters of natural sandy beach with its own private harbor. It is close to the town of Paphos, 30 minutes from Paphos International Airport and 150km from Larnaca International Airport. This unique resort combines the traditional Cypriot décor of white walls and authentic woodwork with the modern amenities expected of a five star resort.
The hotel is located on the edge of the Akamas peninsula, an area protected by UNESCO. Guests can enter Akamas and enjoy the breathtaking scenery either by horseback, 4×4 jeep or by boat. The town of Paphos has itself been added to UNESCO’s World Heritage List since 1980.
All 421 rooms are equipped with individually controlled air-conditioning, balcony / terrace, direct dial telephone, message waiting system, smoke detector, satellite television, full length mirrors, in-house movies, en-suite bathrooms, Mini-bar and safe box.
Within the Hotel there are 11 food and beverage outlets listed below:
• Coral Restaurant: The main breakfast room, with a choice of fresh fruit, hot and cold dishes to start the day.
• Calypso Restaurant: Offers an International flare and rich buffets.
• Romazzino: Serves Italian cuisine in a romantic setting.
• Limani Taverna: Situated by the hotel’s private harbor and natural sandy beach, the perfect setting for a meal by the waterfront.
• Molos Restaurant: Offers fresh seafood during the summer.
• Armonia Restaurant: An indoor courtyard, ideal for private dinners or cocktails.
• Dionyssos Bar: Offers the best location to enjoy the superb Paphos sunsets and nice cocktails.
• Odyssey Bar & Nightclub: Offers a pleasant atmosphere for socializing and enjoying a drink.
• Poseidon Pool Bar: Enjoy a light lunch by the pool.
• Beach Bar: Serves refreshments and light lunches.
• Shisha Experience: Enjoy flavorful shisha overlooking the harbor or gardens.
At Coral Beach you can be as active or as relaxed as you wish. There is a weekly activities programme for all ages and interests. There is live music from our resident groups, fun casino nights and exciting and colourful cabaret shows by our talented resident group of dancers and that is just a small selection of some of the best hotel entertainment available on the island. From the hotels pleasure harbour you can enjoy an extensive range of water sports (seasonal) including scuba diving from the Coral Beach Diving Centre.
Mixing business with pleasure at Coral Beach Hotel & Resort makes the absolute combination. The hotel can accommodate conferences 1000 people or incentives within 7,500 m2 of meeting space incorporating over 20 flexible break-out or syndicate rooms with natural daylight.