- Go to the ECIS 2024 submissions system.
- If you submitted a paper to previous AMCIS, ECIS, and ICIS, then you can log in with the same account.
- Choose Society-“AIS”, Conference/journal “ECIS 2024”, Tracks “ECIS 2024 Paper tracks”.
- If you don’t have an account with PCS, please create a new account. Creating the account is very simple, just fill in the 3 text fields with your information and please be sure you use the correct email address.
- After logging in, Click “Submissions”.
- Fill in all the form fields and make sure to choose the correct track.
- Finally, upload your PDF file and click “Record changes”.
- You will receive an email from PCS (ECIS 2024) to confirm your submission.
After login, you should also update your account with new username, email or password if necessary. Make sure that you don’t have multiple accounts at PCS.
If you have any problems with submitting through PCS and updating your account, please contact the Program Chairs